Wendy’s survey is carried out to know the requirements of the consumer.
The survey consists of a questionnaire that the customers need to answer and give their feedback. The purpose of the survey is to keep the customer satisfied with the quality of the service of the restaurant.
It is Wendy’s guest experience survey which is done to gather the customer’s feedback and opinions about the services and products offered by Wendy’s restaurant.
What is Wendy’s
Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain that specializes in hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, beverages such as the frosty, and French Fries. The chain was founded by Dave Thomas in 1969.
The company is based in Columbus, Ohio and its headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio.
Wendy’s Survey Rules
- The person taking part in the survey must be at least 18 years old.
- A person can participate in the survey only once on one receipt. If the customer is willing to take part in the survey another time then the person will need another receipt.
- The person must be acquainted with English, Spanish, and French language.
Steps followed to complete Wendy’s survey
To complete the survey the customer needs to complete the following steps:
- Visit the official Wendy’s survey website- Firstly, it is necessary to visit the website. After going to the website, choose the language and enter the 8-digit restaurant number which is located at the top of the receipt.
- Starting the survey- Click the start button and begin the survey. Answer a couple of questions in the survey. Type the date of the visit to the outlet which is printed on the receipt.
- Enter an Email address- Enter your active email address and answer the questions given carefully. Also, add some extra information if you want to.
- Submit- After filling in all the information then click on the submit button to finally submit your survey.
Wendy’s gives coupon codes and offers to the customers who participate in the survey.
Things required to complete the survey
Wendy’s has made the survey easily accessible to every customer. Things required to complete the survey are:
- Any digital device like computers, laptops or mobile phones.
- The customer needs to have internet access.
- The customer should have a valid receipt of Wendy’s restaurant.
- 8-digit restaurant number printed on the receipt.
Reasons for conducting the Survey
Wendy’s conducts an online survey for the following reasons:
- Attract more consumers and create additional traffic on the website- Through the online survey and taking customer feedback they attract new customers and also generate more traffic on their website.
- Getting to Know the opinions of customers- The restaurant gets a general idea about the requirements of the customers as the customers to give honest feedback, suggestions, and opinions about the product and service of Wendy’s.
- Database of the customers- Wendy’s acquires the information of the customers to build a database of the customers who are interested in their products and the service provided by the company.
- Attract new customers- Through the survey, Wendy’s attracts new customers to their company.
Read More: Web soil survey
Wendy’s conducts the survey to know the consumer and the demands and requirements of the customer. Wendy’s survey is carried out online on their website and the official app.