Google Survey :- The Google survey is an informal method to generate a survey with as many questions as possible in different styles.
The survey is used to plan an event or to get tons of anonymous answers. The survey consists of a questionnaire that the customers need to answer and give their feedback.
It is the business product by Google that makes the customized market research easy. This product was designed as an alternative to internet pay walls that publish content.
Steps followed to create a Google survey
To create a survey the customer needs to complete the following steps:
- Visit the official Google forms and click blank- Firstly, it is necessary to visit the website. Choose a pre-made template to view more.
- Name the survey- Add a description of the survey and name the google form for the reference, by clicking on untitled form in the top left corner to edit.
- Tap on Untitled and write a question- Type a question and select the type of question like multiple-choice, short answer, paragraph. Also, add the date and time for your reference.
- Click side menu to add to your survey- The ‘+’ button adds another question. The ‘Tt’ button enables to add section title and description. Photo and Video buttons give more illustration to your survey. The two rectangles break the survey into sections.
- Click the required switch to mandate a question- Click on duplicate or trash icon to erase or clone the question. Repeat steps 3-5 as necessary.
- Click the Palette icon- To change the survey color or add a photo to the header, click on the palette icon.
- Click on Eye and Gear icon- To preview the survey, click on the Eye icon. After that, click on the gear icon to access the survey settings.
- Click Send and Enter recipients- Click Send and then enter recipients to answer the questions from their email client.
- Click on the subject message and click send- People need coaxing to answer the survey and finally click on send, if you want to share the survey via social media with Google+, Facebook, and Twitter buttons. To see the answer from the audience, click on Responses.
Things required to create a survey
Google survey is easily accessible to every customer. Things required to complete the survey are:
- Any digital device like computers, laptops or mobile phones.
- The customer needs to have internet access.
Reasons for conducting the Survey
Google conducts an online survey for the following reasons:
- Attract more consumers and create additional traffic on the website- Through the online survey and taking customer feedback they attract new customers and also generate more traffic on their website.
- Database of the customers- Google acquires the information of the customers to build a database of the customers who are interested in their products and the service provided by the company.
Google company conducts the survey to know the feedback from the consumer about the products, and also know the demands and requirements of the customer. The Google survey is carried out online on their website and the official app.
Related Tags :-